Thursday 12 July 2012

Tip Top Nail Addict - Pyjama Party

The ladies from Tip Top Nails keep surprising me. While testing out their new Nail Addict colour, Pyjama Party, I became a firm believer that they have one of the widest colour ranges, of nail polishes, out there! Its impossible for you not to find a colour that you want to buy because they have something for every lady.
Pyjama party is a neutral peachy-beige colour that is a very close match to my skin tone. Neutrals aren't really my favourite as I'm more of a bright kinda girl, but having 'Pyjama Party' on my nails for a few days made me admire the simple things about nail polish.

This polish is a really great base for nail art as it gives you a clear, clean, canvas to work with (will do a blog post in the near future). Such a fresh clean look for spring if you wear it plain-jane!

Pyjama Party (157) is available from selected Foshini stores nationwide for R39.95.

Social Media Gadgets: Tip Top Website, Twitter @TipTopNailsSA and Facebook Page.

Your thoughts on neutrals?

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wow Claire! Your nails always look so beautifully done. That colour is so up my alley and looks lovely against your skin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this colour. I must get this. None of the Foschini stores in my area stock them though. :(

    I agree with Charlene - you have the prettiest nails that are always perfectly painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have checked and I can't find any Tip Top stands at any Foschini store in Pretoria :( Every lady should have this colour. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. How many layers did you use? I have really white natural tips so they tend to show through neutral colours. Yhis is such a pretty plain colour

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)